Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sometimes..

0
click the image to enlarge

When I look outside the window
to the trees that stand silently
and watch a black bird singing to himself

or when I walk alone
across a snow field behind the school
listening to my footsteps on the snow
cold air caressing my face

or when I lay sleeplessly at night
eyes wide open as my mind wanders away
beneath the warmth of my blanket
and the comfort of my pillow

a sudden realization rushes in
bounces around inside my head
then lands gently upon my heart

I can't help but blush then hide a smile
wish you could hear when I whisper:
"I love you"


source: http://www.reocities.com



No Response to "Sometimes.."

Post a Comment

 

Wellcome to "r0edy Corner"

Covering lastest news, rumours, result from all technology - software, movie, games, etc.

Admin